In helping clients get started with social media, I go over the same 8 steps with each one as we get ready to start them into marketing their business with social media. If you know you want to get started, but don't know where to begin, start here. Check of any steps you've already accomplished, and tackle the steps you have not yet mastered.
1. Determine your goals
2. Decide who is your market
3. Decide how much time you have to spend on social media
4. Decide who will manage your company's social media
5. Choose the social media networks you will use
6. Decide on a strategy for your social media marketing
7. Set up social media accounts
8. Begin managing your social media marketing
Yes, this is simplifying the process considerable, but it really does not have to be complicated. This blog will help you with step number 5. It is all about strategy, which networks to use and how to use them.
How many of these steps have you already mastered?